Friday, December 3, 2010

Return to the Time of Huck Finn

As a child I recollect
sitting at my desk
as the teacher pulled out a book.
About 2nd maybe 3rd
grade.
The story time was always enjoyable.
I remember Onion John,
Another seems kind of vague...too
many grey hairs I guess, a kid who time traveled.
The most popular of all among most of us was
Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.

The adventures of Tom Sawyer was
always entertaining.
Now some of you may not
have the foggiest idea of what I
am talking about.
That is alright.

Mark Twain wrote several stories
that kept people entertained.
Some of us grew up to these stories.
Mark Twain passed away a long
time ago.
His autobiography was discovered
with a special not.
He wanted a 100 years to pass
before publishing.
Well my friends the 100 years has passed.
This book has been released.
The autobiography of Mark Twain
volume 1.

This is on my list of must reads.
I encourage all to
take a step back
in time and rediscover
the life of Mar Twain.



No comments:

Post a Comment