Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to the Books D-lite blogpost.

     In the early pre-dawn hours, amidst the forested trees which huddled together in the valley of the rising hills, I awoke and made myself ready. Ready for whaat you say? To start the trek of a journey. A Fool's journey. One in which I am absent of thought to where the god's will take me. That journey is Books D-Lite. Of course I am not in the forested area, nor in the valley...hmmm. One can dream can't he?
     Anyway welcome to my blogspot. Where I hope you can be entertained as well as keeping up to date with new literary works in an assorted genre. I hope you will also find the Books D-Lite store site useful. If there is anything you are needing just drop me a comment or an e-mail and I will do my best to find it for you. I hope this site can keep you coming back just to see what is going on and maybe have some fun. In the mean time I will be off on this journey and hopefully the god's will lead my steps to a prosperous one as well as one that will create friendships. see y'all later til ext time.

No comments:

Post a Comment